3 DAYS BUDGT SAMBURU SAFARI
3 Days Budget Samburu Safari: This 3 days/ 2 nights Samburu national reserve safari is a short Kenya wildlife and cultural adventure providing the ultimate wildlife, nature and cultural experience in Kenya. On this safari you are to visit Samburu national reserve on a budget adventure, one of the amazing Kenya safari destination that is less visited yet very stunning and fascinating to explore. Samburu is famous for the existence of the special 5 including the Beisa Oryx, The Gerenuk, Reticulated Giraffe, Grevy’s Zebra, and Somali Ostrich. This 3 days budget Samburu national reserve safari starts and ends in Nairobi and it takes only 3 days and 2 night’s excursion.
Highlights of 3 days Samburu National Reserve Safari
- Day 1: Transfer from Nairobi to Samburu National Reserve
- Day 2: Full day excursion in Samburu National Reserve
- Day 3: Transfer from Samburu National Reserve back to Nairobi
Day 1: Transfer from Nairobi to Samburu National Reserve
Nairobi to Samburu National Reserve: Have your breakfast served at your hotel in Nairobi in case you had an overnight in Kenya a day before your safari. Otherwise, your safari will start direct from Jomo Kenyatta international airport where you will be expected to land early in the morning. Meet and greet our company representative who will be your safari guide/ driver throughout this 3 Days Budget Samburu Safari. You will then embark on a drive to Samburu National Reserve where you are expected to arrive in time for lunch. Have your lunch served and after lunch you will go for an afternoon game drive spotting animals such as lions, leopards, reticulated giraffe, elephants, long necked gerenuk antelope, Grevy’s zebra and Beisa Oryx among others. After the game drive you will head back to your lodge, have dinner and stay overnight.
Day 2: Full day excursion in Samburu National Reserve
Full day excursion in Samburu National Reserve: Have morning breakfast at your lodge on day 2 of 3 Days Budget Samburu Safari and head to the reserve for a full day of adventure starting with the early morning game drive with your packed lunch. Samburu National Reserve is perched on the banks of Ewaso Nyiro River hosting a variety of wildlife such as elephant, leopards, long-necked gerenuk, antelope, Beisa Oryx, reticulated giraffe among others which you will encounter during the full day of exploring the reserve. Your lunch will be served along the banks of the river and in the afternoon go for another game drive, after the experience you will head back to your lodge, have dinner and stay overnight. If time allows, you will enjoy an evening cultural tour where you will get an opportunity to interact with the locals near Samburu national reserve.
Day 3: Transfer back to Nairobi
Drive from Samburu National Reserve back to Nairobi: After breakfast at your lodge on day 3 of your safari which is yet the final day of your 3 Days Budget Samburu Safari, checkout of your lodge and embark on your journey from Samburu National Reserve to Nairobi City where you will be dropped off either at your hotel in Nairobi or direct at Jomo Kenyatta international airport for a flight back home or to the next safari destination.
This marks the end of your 3 Days Budget Samburu Safari.
- A 4×4 safari vehicle for all ground transportation
- All Accommodations on a full board basis for 2 Nights in a budget lodge/ camp
- All meals as per itinerary
- All activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees for the Samburu national reserve
- English speaking safari driver/ tour guide
- Enough drinking water on safari
- All activities as per itinerary
- International travel Visa and flight air ticket
- Domestic flights (Can be booked upon request)
- Life insurance while on safari
- Optional activities or additional activities
- All expenses of personal nature including phone calls, juices, alcoholic drinks and other beverages and many more.